Friday, May 30, 2008

Greetings

Okay, so I'm starting a blog. Why? Same reason anyone starts a blog- I have an overinflated sense of self-importance.

So what am I going to write about here? Good question; I don't even know yet. Odds are I'll be all over the map. My interests run far and wide; I'm kind of a pop culture sponge. I can move easily between conversations on a variety of topics, from sports to musical theater (why I chose those two as diametrically opposite, I'll never know).

I was a band dork in high school, and was one again in college. I still care about how my high school fares in sports. I miss being at college, not being in college. I regret not buying that X-Men arcade game. I usually think the book is better than the movie. I take the Beatles over the Stones. I curse my cell phone every time it rings. And I can beat you in Tetris. Wahoowa.

2 comments:

thewatsonsgreatadventure said...

I will never regret not buying x-men . . . but James is with you :)

GiantAsianMan said...

When I look back on it, I can't believe how close we came to actually pulling the trigger on that game. And that's what really gets me about the whole thing- it wasn't just some silly pipe dream; we really almost had it. Damn women. !-)