Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Essential Videos 1 - Confrontation

There are lots of videos out there, clogging up Internet tubes left and right. From some dude getting hit in the nuts to some other dude getting hit in the nuts, if you can think it, someone's got a video of it (probably). With this series of posts ("Essential Videos"), I'll be showcasing the videos that I enjoy and can watch over and over (and have watched over and over). Basically, these were things I felt just had to be on my blog somewhere, and instead of working them into other posts, I decided to give them their own.

First up, the only thing worthwhile to ever come from the Megan Mullally Show:



How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorite shows in television, and this is one reason why.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stealing my video idea, eh? If you weren't so giant and asian, I might have a problem with it.

-PreView

GiantAsianMan said...

Kind of, except these clips aren't necessarily going to be "viral videos" that everyone's seen 1,000 times (not that there's anything wrong with that- narcoleptic wiener dogs are hilarious). These videos will mostly be scenes from TV shows and movies that I like. And you never know, there could be a video of some dude getting hit in the nuts. I'm unpredictable.

MJM said...

Clip of the week's where it's at. Sorry, boys.

GiantAsianMan said...

Really, Puddin'? You're going to rehash old videos that everyone's seen 6 thousand times? "All Your Base?" 2001 called, they want their viral video back.

MJM said...

It's called Classic Clip of the Week for a reason, dipshit.

ESPN has a whole channel dedicated to old events.

Oh, and the Jerk Store called. They're running out of you!

Anonymous said...

Now now, you two - there is plenty of room for our various videos on our individual blogs, as there is plenty of room on the internet for our individual brands of nonsense.

And for the record, I love "all your base". I remember the first time a friend of mine pointed it out to me in college - about 20 seconds into it I thought that somehow, unbeknownst to me, I'd smoked a bunch of crack.

-PreView