Thursday, October 16, 2008

Don't Call It A Comeback

We have a new "distance" champion.

It started with Puddin' (you know, back when he actually posted on his blog), setting the bar at 7,892 miles away.

Six days later, I clocked in with a mark of 8,012 miles.

Then four days after that, PreView claimed the title with a distance of 9,106 miles. And that's where the line stood (at least as far as I know) until today.

Today, someone from Purwakarta, Jawa Barat, Indonesia, searched "fantasy football" and landed on my blog (they left a comment on my Fantasy Football Failure: Week 7 post). That's a new mark of 10,052 miles from Cincinnati. Can't imagine American football (or fantasy football, for that matter) is real big over there, but hey, you never know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

guys in my high school who used to blog would get hits from 11,000 miles away. no big deal.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, bud - I've hit 11,000+ more than a few times now - I just hadn't said anything.

I'll post the official result sometime later tonite.

PreView said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PreView said...

Yeah - I removed that last comment because I'm an idiot....

I couldn't find any of the 11,000+ people, because my free sitemeter subscription only allows me to look back a week or so.

Anywho, I'll let this stand for now, until I can verify things in an acceptable manner, so enjoy it while you can GAM :)